I have been teaching IELTS for over 10 years in Singapore and have helped 450+ of my students pass their IELTS exam. From 2023, I am offering an incredible Face-To-Face Class Package that would be the Best & Cheapest & Most Value For Money in Singapore! Beyond the Face-To-Face Classes, each student will also get Unlimited Free Zoom Classes included in the Class Package. You will definitely not find a better IELTS Preparation Class in Singapore!
1. Class Package Information (Quick Summary)
- 1Face-To-Face Class: 4 Sunday Classes (6pm to 10pm) at a physical classroom in Singapore:
- 2Homework 1:
- 3Homework 2:
- 4Unlimited Zoom Classes & WhatsApp Support:
* S$550 only if you get the Early Bird Discount (see below)
2. Early Bird Discounted Price (Only A Few Every Month)
I offer a few Early Bird Discounted Class slots every month:
Early Bird Discounted Price: S$550 $800
This is because I like to fill up my upcoming classes fast so I can plan ahead. If you want to know if there's still a discounted class slot for the upcoming month, please WhatsApp me now:
3. Why Offer Unlimited Zoom Classes?
- While I've helped over 450+ students of mine pass IELTS, my goal in 2023 is to help even more pass! Therefore I've decided to increase the amount of SUPPORT I'm giving to my students!
- I also wanted to offer something that no other IELTS class in Singapore would offer!
- Therefore, I've decided to offer Unlimited Fortnightly 2-hr Zoom Classes
- That means if you're taking your IELTS exam late this year or even next year, you will still be able to attend my fortnightly Zoom classes even if you start my Face-To-Face IELTS Class now.
- The Zoom classes consist of both "Question & Answers" (Q&As) and also some additional activities to help you apply what I've taught in the Face-To-Face (F2F) Classes and to help you improve.
- The Zoom classes will NOT repeat what I taught in the F2F Classes - you will benefit from the Zoom classes if you have already gone through the F2F Class teachings
If you fail your IELTS exam, you will still be able attend my Unlimited Zoom classes until you pass - however, please don't book your exam until you're ready. Most students fail their IELTS exam because they are not ready when they take their IELTS exam. Prepare properly so that you'll pass the first time!
4. What Students Have Said About My Face-To-Face IELTS Class Package Which Includes Unlimited Zoom Classes & Support
5. Face-To-Face Class Schedule (February, March & April 2023)
I teach every Sunday 6pm to 10pm at Waterloo Centre (see address below):
- 5th Feb: IELTS Reading
- 12th Feb: IELTS Listening
- 19th Feb: IELTS Speaking
- 26th Feb: IELTS Writing
(Class Is Full)
- 5th Mar: IELTS Reading
- 12th Mar: IELTS Listening
- 19th Mar: IELTS Speaking
- 26th Mar: IELTS Writing
(Class Is Full)
- 9th Apr: IELTS Reading
- 16th Apr: IELTS Listening
- 23rd Apr: IELTS Speaking
- 30th Apr: IELTS Writing
(Early Bird Discount Now Available)*
* Not updated real time!
6. Location Of Face-To-Face Class (Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo St, S180261, #04-35)
Address: Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo St, Singapore 180261, #04-35 (Do note that I will only be at this classroom on Sundays 6pm to 10pm when I teach)
How To Get To Waterloo Centre
From (1) Dhoby Ghaut MRT (NE6/NS24/CC1): Take Exit F and walk down along Orchard Road to Bras Basah Road. Turn left at Waterloo Street. Walk down that road for a few minutes and Waterloo Centre is on the right.
From (2) Bencoolen MRT (DT21): Take Exit A. Walk towards Middle Road, turn right at the junction then turn right again at Waterloo street. Walk a minute and Waterloo Centre is on the left.
From (3) Bras Basah MRT (CC2): Take Exit E and walk a minute or two along Waterloo Street towards Waterloo Centre, which will be on the right.
From (4) Bugis MRT (EW12/DT14): Take Exit C and walk along Victoria Street towards Waterloo Centre. Turn right at Middle Road then turn left at Queen Street. Walk for about 1 minute and Waterloo Centre is on the right.
Note: You can also go to Google Maps and search for "Waterloo Centre" to find out how to get here.
How To Get To The Classroom (#04-35)
There are a number of lifts at Waterloo Centre. The lifts are not on the ground floor, but are located up a short flight of steps (about 10+ steps). Take the lift to the 5th Floor (or 6th Floor if there's no 5th Floor button) and then walk down to the 4th floor. At the 4th floor, follow the signs that will lead you to #04-35.